Five committed writers of the Red Braids made up their minds to create an encyclopaedic collection about the decade of construction completed by the Fenway Sports Group – something that has been and is being done at Liverpool FC. This is the Merseyball project, which will be a printed book with community funding with a release in October 2020.
It will be a printed book, on which five red braided writer has already started work, and the local FSG era will be illuminated from different aspects until the last detail:
- It will contain finances from the leverage buyout to the stadium extensions expenses.
- We will walk through the team building of Hicks-Gillett and Henry Werner periods with a strong eye on differences.
- From tactic point of view we will introduce the bumpy way from Hodgson’s failed efforts to tune the team to the british football to the post-Buvac Klopp era that led back to the european triumph.
- We will present statistical modeling about the myth of the qualification in top 4, and about the dubious results experienced in the Moneyball modell having been successfully featured in baseball.
- And let’s look at how the Liverpool FC brand has evolved over the decade…